Bass Industries I Copenhagen Home Theater Seating I Signature Series
The Copenhagen home theater seats are American made, luxury loungers that are a reflection of contemporary design and function. With bolstered headrests, full chaise, wider seat pans, and fluid arms, these sumptuous luxury theater recliners provide both comfort and support along with eye-catching appeal.
Available motorized in select signature leathers, C.O.M. or C.O.L. as a single chair, in rows, as a loveseat or a sofa.
Copenhagen Home Theater Seating Overview
The manufacturer provides five-star craftsmanship and uses only high-quality materials when creating their home theater seats. Below are the general construction features to provide you with more detailed information.
- Frame - Skillfully constructed using either kiln-dried Maple or Oak along with plywood and metal for maximum strength.
- Seat Core - Individual pocketed coils are located in the seating core to offer more support for long-term sitting.
- No Sag Springs - These springs are used in the back and in the seat so your chairs will be firm yet very comfortable. They are more durable and longer lasting than standard springs.
- Foam - 2.25 lbs. of high density Blue foam is used. It’s the softest foam but a very high quality that offers more support and resilience than other types of foam. Backs are also made of foam and are wrapped with Fortrel or Dracon for softness and durability.
- Sewing - Seams are ½ inch wide so they’re strong enough to hold all fabrics. Nylon and cotton threads are used in all different colors to match the different leather options. Zippers have steel teeth and sliders are made of aluminum.
No assembly required. Your seats will arrive via White Glove delivery service. This means that the driver delivering your order will unbox, set up, and assemble the seats in the room of your choice.
The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on all frames, springs and moving parts. There is a two year warranty on workmanship, polyurethane foam and other filling materials, all subject to normal usage. There is a five year warranty on the leather subject to certain exceptions.
Warning: For California Residents-Prop 65