Smithsonian Lotus Fountain I Campania International I FT-236
The lovely lotus flower acts as a stunning focal point for the eye-catching Smithsonian Lotus Fountain. Water gently trickles over the lotus petals on its journey into the basin below. Inspire quiet reflection and meditation by placing this small outdoor fountain near a gazebo, a bench, a cluster of trees, or along a garden path.
Smithsonian Lotus Fountain Overview
- Durable Cast Stone Construction.
- All patinas are hand-applied to create an original, unique look.
- Designed to age naturally over time in an outdoor environment.
- Pump included.
- Hardware and tubing included for proper assembly.
- Step by step assembly instructions.
- No plumbing necessary; water recirculates within the fountain.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V(AC only) GFCI protected electrical outlet.
- Shown in color: English Moss (EM).
- Dimensions: 24.75″L x 24.75″W x 23.75″H
Weight: 251 lbs.
Warning: For California Residents-PROP 65