Campania Intenational Warranty Policy
Campania International offers a 6 month Limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Campania will replace the defective component when applicable. When contacting Campania, you must be prepared to provide photographs and any other information needed to validate your claim. This may be necessary to distinguish between a partial or complete replacement of a defective product. The warranty will ONLY cover the individual component of the unit/item that may be defective. It will be Campania’s sole discretion as to which component(s) can and will be replaced. In the event, that we have not reached our standard for excellence, we may at our discretion, replace the defective component with a suitable replacement unit.
Not Covered Under Warranty*
The limited warranty will NOT cover cases of damages due to:
- Damages caused in Transit by improper handling by carrier (third party shipments)
- Damages caused by improper unpacking of product
- Inadequate care and/or neglect
- Environmental and/or natural elements
- Improper Installation/Storage and/or Maintenance
- Improper Winterization
- Damage caused by a product being used in a manner not consistent with the product’s intended use
*This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, misuse, negligence, improper installation and/or modifications have occurred. This includes any and/or all defects arising out of freezing water damage, hard water damage, failure to keep the unit clean and free of harmful additives such as bleach, chlorine, etc… which affects the pump, paint, and/or parts. This warranty also does not cover any additional charges or installation, removal, disposal and/or shipping costs or consequential damage associated with any warranty claim.
No Liability for loss or damage of any nature or kind, whether arising out of or from the use of the product, whether defective or not, is assumed by Campania International.
Pump Troubleshooting & Caution
If your pump fails to run
- Check the circuit breaker or try a different outlet to make sure the pump is receiving electrical power.
- Check the pump discharge and tubing for any kinks and/or obstructions.
- Any buildup obstructing the water flow can be flushed with a garden hose.
- Check the rotor by removing the front cover & plate to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor and make sure that the rotor is not jammed or broken.
If your pump sputters
- Check the water level to make sure there is enough water in the basin to operate your fountain. Also ensure that the pump is completely submerged during operation after all bowls and cavities have filled with water. Not having enough water will cause your pump to sputter.
If your pump is making abnormal loud noises
- Disconnect the pump from the electrical power supply and remove the front cover & plate.
- Carefully grip the impeller and gently pull the impeller/rotor assembly out of the pump housing.
- Rinse the impeller/rotor assembly and clean the cavity with clean water. If breakage or damage is found, contact your local retailer for parts.
- Always unplug the pump from the electrical outlet before cleaning & handling.
- Use clean water only, do not place the fountain and/or parts in any other liquid.
- Periodically change water & clean the pump to keep free from micro-organisms.
- Disconnect and store the unit in a dry place if not in use for an extended period of time.
- Do not operate with water above 90°F or below 40°F.
- Fountain and pump MUST be winterized in temperatures below 40°
- Do not lift, carry or pull the pump by the power cord.
- Do not exceed the maximum voltage & wattage on the transformer.
- NEVER LET THE PUMP RUN DRY.