Last Updated: December 13, 2021
By consenting to the Service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages with service and promotional messages, including updates, alerts, and information such as order updates, account alerts, promotions, specials, and other marketing offers from and on behalf of TBP via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with TBP. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
You are a valued customer and we at TBP strongly believe in protecting the confidentiality and security of the information we collect about you as a customer, potential customer, or former customer. We have adopted the following policies and procedures to safeguard the personal information about you in our possession.
OUR PRIVACY PLEDGE FOR CONSUMERS THAT OPT-IN TO TOLL-FREE SMS MARKETING MESSAGES
- We do not sell or rent customer information.
- Our policy is to require all employees on our behalf to keep customer information confidential.
- Your provided mobile number will not be shared with any third-party affiliates unless you have provided express consent for it to be shared.
SAFEGUARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have adopted policies and procedures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized use or disclosure.
- We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access. These include among other things, procedures for controlling access to customer files, building security programs and information technology security measures such as the use of passwords, firewalls, plus virus and use detection software.
- We continue to assess new technology as it becomes available and to upgrade our physical and electronic security systems as appropriate.
- Our policy is to permit employees to access your personal information only if they have a business purpose for using such information, such as administering, providing or developing our products or services.
- Our policy, which governs the conduct of all of our employees, requires all employees to safeguard personal information about the consumers and customers we serve or have served in the past.
THIRD PARTY FEES
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Standard message and data rates may apply from your wireless provider. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to 1-855-953-3805. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other TBP mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to 1-855-953-3805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.