Campania Adirondack Fountain, FT-258
Campania proudly manufactures its cast stone products in the USA using locally sourced materials. All of our cast stone pieces are manufactured using the wet casting technique with a proprietary high density cast stone mix, yielding a PSI strength of approximately 7,500. The mix is comprised primarily of water, sand, stone aggregate and cement. Our cast stone products may qualify for LEED credits as applicable to your project.
Adirondack Fountain Overview:
- Durable Cast Stone Construction.
- All patinas are hand-applied to create an original, unique look.
- Designed to age naturally over time in an outdoor environment.
- Pump included.
- Hardware and tubing included for proper assembly.
- Step by step assembly instructions.
- No plumbing necessary; water recirculates within the fountain.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V(AC only) GFCI protected electrical outlet.
Warning: For California Residents-PROP 65