Sedona GFRC Fire Bowl I The Outdoor Plus I OPT-27RFO
The Sedona Fire Bowl is a half-moon shaped bowl that is sure to create beautiful ambient lighting in your outdoor space. Every bowl is individually handmade and proudly manufactured in the United States from glass fiber reinforced concrete. This material is extremely durable and long-lasting in a variety of environments.
There are eighteen different color options you can select from to give you a wide range of choices to complement your outside décor. Due to its handmade nature, slight variations in color and texture will occur to provide every fire bowl with its own unique look.
The Sedona Fire Bowl comes in two different ignition options: Match Lit or Electronic. The burner is compatible with natural gas and liquid propane. The fire bowl comes with a lava rock burning display but you can also purchase fire glass as an upgrade.
Sedona Fire Bowl Overview:
- Durable glass fiber reinforced concrete construction to ensure a long-lasting product.
- Match Lit or Electronic Ignition.
- Liquid Propane or Natural Gas.
- 18 Color Options to match any outdoor décor.
- Items included: Bowl, Fire Pan, Burner, Whistle Free Hose, Gas Orifice, Mounting Bracket, Lava Rock. (3" Opening)
27" Sedona GFRC Fire Bowl
Fire Bowl: 12” Base X 27” Width X 10” Height
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs.
33" Sedona GFRC Fire Bowl
Fire Bowl: 18” Base X 33” Width X 11” Height
- Maximum Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs.
View Spec Sheet
Warning: For California Residents
View PROP 65