Campania Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn P-524
Campania proudly manufactures its cast stone products in the USA using locally sourced materials. All of our cast stone pieces are manufactured using the wet casting technique with a proprietary high density cast stone mix, yielding a PSI strength of approximately 7,500. The mix is comprised primarily of water, sand, stone aggregate and cement. Our cast stone products may qualify for LEED credits as applicable to your project.
Recommended Pedestals: PD-181 Williamsburg Jefferson Pedestal, PD-191 Coachhouse Pedestal and PD-32 Square Pedestal
Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn Overview:
- Durable and strong for both indoor/outdoor use.
- High density 7,500 PSI (pounds per square inch) strength cast stone.
- Locally sourced natural materials.
- Ages naturally over time in an outdoor environment.
- Available in 13 exclusive patinas and natural (no patina applied).
- Pre-installed drainage hole(s).
- Proudly made in the USA by Campania.