Campania Vaucluse Urn S/1, 6487-6601
Vaucluse Urn S/1 Overview:
- Crafted from terra cotta.
- Hand-made from natural clay using traditional artisanal techniques.
- Each planter is coated with natural glazing elements that are baked onto the surface to strengthen it against weathering.
- High fired at 990-1000 degrees centigrade to ensure frost resistance and durability.
- Manufacturer recommends keeping your planter(s) in a frost-free covered area during the winter.
- Drainage hole(s) are pre-installed for your convenience.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use.