Bronze Crane Fountain Sculpture Pair | Metropolitan Galleries | SRB45715
The Bronze Crane Fountain Sculpture Pair was cast by the traditional, Lost Wax Bronze Casting method. This labor-intensive and time-consuming method of casting bronze statues ensure pristine quality and vivid detail. This animal fountain sculpture is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. It features intricate, hand forged details with a beautiful brown, fire-applied patina.
This bronze sculpture may also be customized in a number of fire-applied patinas, such as classic French Brown, Verdigris, Italian Green as well as other custom finish options. All bronze statuary will develop a natural patina when left in nature's elements. The aged patina on bronze is often desired, but can be prevented by care and cleaning. We recommend applying American Custom Paste Wax to prevent a patina from forming. We proudly ship to all fifty states.
Bronze Crane Fountain Sculpture Pair Overview:
- Crafted from durable cast bronze.
- Versatile for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Arrives fully assembled for your convenience.
- Pump required for fountain operation (not included with purchase).
- Bronze naturally ages and oxidizes over time to develop a bluish-green patina when left in nature’s elements. This is a desired look for some but can be prevented by proper care and cleaning.
- Available in other patina colors as a made to order item with a 4 month fulfillment time.
- Dimensions: 24”W x 20”D x 70”H
- Weight: 90 lbs.
Installation & Securing Guidelines:
Warning: For California Residents-PROP 65