Set It & Forget It with the Campania Fountain Float Auto Refill Device, #7
This water fountain auto fill system includes everything a homeowner requires to quickly automate the fountain refilling process. The kit includes a float valve on a sturdy concrete base, a custom stopper for Campania fountains, clear tubing, a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection, and detailed instructions.
The fountain refill device is placed in the lowest basin of a Campania fountain. The homeowner sets the device to the desired height. From there, the clear tube is inserted through the special fountain stopper and connected to a garden hose or spigot. The water is then turned on and the valve in the unit actuates when the water level drops below the set height. It's a simple and quick fix.
* Note: This product is not compatible with all Campania fountains. Please review fountain instructions to confirm compatibility.The automatic refill device should be removed from the fountain during winter months to prevent damage to the components.
Fountain Auto Refill Device Stopper #7 Overview:
- Maintains a fountain's water level at a constant, desired height
- Eliminates manual refilling of your fountain due to splash or evaporation
- Easy to install
- Must be removed from the fountain during winter months to prevent damage to the components.
- This product is not compatible with all Campania fountains. Please review fountain instructions to confirm compatibility.
Warning: For California Residents-PROP 65