Your Water Feature Protected with the Campania Small Fountain Cover, FTNCOV-SM
It's best to protect your fountain by using a fountain cover. Cast stone fountains and all concrete, in general, are slightly porous. So when exposed to outside elements, they're susceptible to absorbing small amounts of moisture. If this moisture freezes, small cracks and chips can appear ruining the appearance of your fountain.
Small Fountain Cover Overview:
- Prolongs the life of your fountain by protecting it through the winter months.
- Water resistant.
- Accommodates medium-sized Campania International fountains up to approximately 20" Height
- Durably crafted from Tyvek® material which is soft and flexible, and does not contain environmentally-damaging poly-vinyl chloride (PVC).
- Features a locking drawstring to ensure a more secure fit.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Available only in the color shown.
- NOTE:It is important to drain your fountain and store the pump and any other small components inside during freezing weather.
Warning: For California Residents-PROP 65